Thursday, April 9, 2009

What is wrong with these people?

Ok, so I know this isn't a vegan post, but part of veganism is compassion toward others, so there.


I just don't understand why anyone feels the need to go out their way to hurt others, and I feel that is was is being done by these people who are saying same sex marriage is hurting them. How the hell is letting two people who love each other hurting them? If they don't believe in same sex marriage, then don't marry someone of the same sex. But it hurts NO ONE! I don't believe in eating meat, so I am vocal about that because animals are hurt. If I didn't believe in same sex marriage, I would just keep my mouth shut cuz it doesn't hurt anyone.

And for the record, I am all for two adults that love each other being allowed the right to be married to each other if they so wish, regardless of their sex.

5 comments:

janelle said...

What a bunch of assholes!! I'm for same sex marriage because like you, I don't believe it to be hurting anyone else. Why are people so closed minded?

Sal - AlienOnToast said...

oh my god, that made me want to throw up!! I find it unbelievable that people can still think this way!!

Tyrvald said...

A "rainbow coalition" against rainbow families? The only bad homosexual is a self-hating fire and brimstone bigot. These morons who are "coming together" (*giggle*) to "protect marriage" are a bunch of repressed dykes and faggots if you ask me. As a heterosexual male eco-feminist, I fully support gay and lesbian love, marriage and adoption!

Anonymous said...

I don't understand. How is it taking the heterosexuals freedom away? That's one that one girl said in the commercial and it doesn't make sense.

CrazyVeganMom said...

Exactly! It doesn't make sense because these people are closeminded morons!